Please read all of this page before making your booking!!
Our camp site is open from end of March through to the end of October each year and online bookings can be made at any time of the year. If you would like to stay outside of these dates then please give Sarah or Ian a call and we can accommodate you on the farmyard near the animals.
If you have any special requirements then please call/email before booking and we can discuss how to best meet your needs. Please note we do not have showers at the moment.
- Fees are £18.50 per unit (ie 1 tent or 1 caravan), 2 people, 1 car, awning.
Children under 4 are free.
- £5 per extra adult, 16 years and over. Max 4 adults per pitch to avoid large groups as we are a quiet site.
- £3 per extra child 4 – 15 years.
- £2 per extra car
- £1 per dog
- £3 for electric hook up. No electric hook up on the 4 smaller round pitches (6,7,8 and 15)
- We do not have showers at the moment!
- Minimum 2 nights at weekends and during the months of July and August and 3 nights on bank holiday weekends.
- We ask for full payment at the time of booking. If you need to cancel, please give us at least 14 days notice and a 50% refund will be returned to you.
- We have 11 large pitches with electric hook ups available and 4 smaller pitches for tents only with no electric hook up and no vehicle access.
- Campfire areas are available between the large pitches and there is a dedicated campfire area for use by pitches 6,7,8,15.
- Pitches are available from 2pm on the day of arrival and up to 12 noon on the day of departure. Please ask if you would like to arrive earlier or stay longer on your day of departure. This is not normally an issue outside of peak times.
- Logs, milk, cheese, eggs and meat for sale so please take a look at our farm shop page to see what we have available.
The rules – We don’t believe in many rules and want everyone to have a fun and enjoyable stay on our farm so :
- please keep dogs under control and clean up after them.
- Please keep noise to a sensible level, particularly after 8pm. We welcome accoustic music around the campfire but no stereos or amplified music/instruments please.
- Loud talking/laughing into the late hours could drive your neighbour bonkers. Please be aware of others that may be trying to sleep.
- We do our best to re-cycle as much as we possibly can on the campsite. Most of the pitches have three bins available, landfill, re-recyclable items and food waste. We go through all the landfill waste so please help us make the job easier and more pleasant by separating and not adding food waste to the landfill bin – There’s nothing worse than trying to sort through waste covered in baked beans!
Sarah and Ian Davies, Wookey Farm, Monks Ford, Wookey, Wells, Somerset, BA5 1DT
01749 671 859 or 07779 145441
Be sure to look at our Directions page, our postcode only works on new and updated sat navs and there are some narrow lanes leading to fords which aren’t suitable for vehicles.